Project

General

Profile

Proposal #1322

Update the daily inputs total time dynamically

Added by Olivier Houdas about 5 years ago. Updated about 5 years ago.

Status:
終了(Closed)
Priority:
通常(Normal)
Target version:
Start date:
04/24/2014
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:

Description

I suggest to update dynamically (as the user enters values) the total time for the day.

My proposal is to do it with javascript, update the total whenever the user changes an input and indicate that this total is not saved by changing the value to red color.
I also suggest to put the saved amount as tooltip for reference.

I made code changes to do that, I attached the Hg Diff file if you want to use it.

Note that the diff file also includes new strings related to proposal #1319 and a few changes I made in French according to my perception of good translation.


Files

dynamic-time-sum.diff (5.92 KB) dynamic-time-sum.diff Olivier Houdas, 04/24/2014 12:09 AM
302-dynamic-time-sum.diff.patch (8.23 KB) 302-dynamic-time-sum.diff.patch Olivier Houdas, 05/22/2014 03:25 PM

Associated revisions

Revision 319:3ea900c2a010 (diff)
Added by Tomohisa Kusukawa about 5 years ago

fixes #1322 Update the daily inputs total time dynamically

Revision d011e2cb (diff)
Added by Tomohisa Kusukawa about 5 years ago

fixes #1322 Update the daily inputs total time dynamically

Revision 5cea8c0d (diff)
Added by Tomohisa Kusukawa about 5 years ago

fixes #1322 patch failure

History

#1

Updated by Olivier Houdas about 5 years ago

I've reviewed my code after using it for 2 weeks : I had forgotten 2 things, one was the case when redmine_backlogs is present, and the other one is when we click the "+" link to duplicate a task.
I also moved my javascript to the proper file (assets/javascripts/work_time.js).

The new Mercurial patch is attached to this email.

#2

Updated by Tomohisa Kusukawa about 5 years ago

  • Status changed from 新規(New) to 担当(Assigned)
  • Target version set to 0.2.15
#3

Updated by Tomohisa Kusukawa about 5 years ago

  • Status changed from 担当(Assigned) to 解決(Resolved)
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

更新履歴 commit:3ea900c2a010 で適用されました。

#4

Updated by Tomohisa Kusukawa about 5 years ago

  • Status changed from 解決(Resolved) to 終了(Closed)

I released Ver.0.2.15.
http://www.r-labs.org/news/180

#5

Updated by Olivier Houdas about 5 years ago

Your commit misses a string in the language resources:
wt_saved_value: "Saved time: "
in en.yml and in ja.yml
(used in app/views/_user_day_table.html.erb, line 286, for an info tooltip)

and also, in fr.yml, permission_ strings are duplicated.

Thank you for accepting my code!

#6

Updated by Tomohisa Kusukawa about 5 years ago

I feel embarrassed.

fixes those in commit:a668996 .

Also available in: Atom PDF